In an ever-evolving digital landscape, it can be difficult for printers to keep up with the various IT security risks and requirements of today’s world. That’s why we at Heidelberg have developed a new series of technical white papers, available for free, to inform you about a variety of complex issues – from how to integrate your Prinect workflow with mainstream technology to recommendations for more general technology issues like preventing ransomware. Featured white papers focus on IT Security Recommendations and Advanced Prinect Configurations that address the day-to-day challenges that printers face in their plant and production. We plan to expand these topics with the latest information as technology changes, so you can get the best Return On Investment (ROI) and reduce your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
IT Security Recommendations for Printers
These provide a quick read with guidance on the steps towards better protecting your plant from the challenges that face today’s printers. Topics include:
- IT Security for Printers, which addresses the key security concerns that printers can run into
- Protecting from Power Failure, which offers suggestions on how to prevent issues related to power spikes or brown outs in your plant
- Preventing Ransomware, which addresses the things you should be on the lookout for against this scary threat to your business
- Cyber Attack Prevention, which provides some guidelines to consider f the risk of a breach or denial of service is a concern
- Data Protection for Printers, will gives pointers on the importance of backing up your data
Advanced Prinect Configurations
These provide a deep dive into the underlying architecture to address specialized applications or deployments that you may face. White Paper topics include:
- Securing Your Prinect Network, which spells out the specific technical details needed to harden your Prinect components
- Prinect in a Virtual Environment, which describes the requirements f you are virtualizing or planning to virtualize your Heidelberg Prinect Workflow
- Network Guidelines for Production Manager, which provides the technical details necessary to successfully implement your Heidelberg Prinect Workflow
- Using Prinect in a Domain, which explains the implementation of your Heidelberg Prinect Workflow in Microsoft’s Active Directory
Whether you are new to Heidelberg or Prinect, these white papers can be important tools in the decision-making process as well as providing essential information to help solve general technology issues in your shop. Click here to start exploring these white papers today.
Senior Technical Support Analyst